The GlobalCapital Cancer Care Plan is the first product of its kind on the local market. It has been designed to give you peace of mind, by providing important financial aid should you become diagnosed with cancer.
SOME FACTS ABOUT CANCER
- Around 2 out of 5 people are diagnosed with a form of cancer at some stage in their lives.
- Breast cancer is the most common form of cancer amongst women locally with over 250 new cases diagnosed per year.
- Prostate cancer is the most common form of cancer amongst men locally with over 150 new cases diagnosed per year.
HOW CANCER CARE WORKS
With Cancer Care you will receive a sum of up to €100,000 if you are diagnosed with cancer, subject to certain exclusions, during the period that you are covered. Cancer Care is truly unique. Unlike health insurance that covers you for medical-related treatments, Cancer Care is designed to provide you with financial support when you need it most. Our aim is to reduce your worries so that you can focus on the most important thing of all: getting better.
WHAT TYPES OF CANCER DOES CANCER CARE COVER?
- If your cancer is diagnosed at the very first stage and does not progress further (carcinoma in situ), 15% of the sum assured will be paid. If your diagnosis progresses to cancer, then the remaining 85% will be paid.*
- If you are diagnosed with cancer immediately, 100% of the sum assured will be paid.*
CANCER CARE CAN
- Help provide for a family’s loss of income
- Cover short term debts of liabilities
- Help for day-to-day expenses
- Replace an income stream
- Allow you to take some time off work to concentrate on your treatment
- Allow you to put money aside for your loved ones
- Treat yourself to something special during your recovery
*Terms and conditions apply. Not all types of cancers are covered and are subject to certain exclusions. Figures mentioned are for illustration purposes only and each case is subject to underwriting and rates may be lower as well as higher. GlobalCapital Life Insurance Limited is authorised to transact Long Term Insurance Business and is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority. Registered address: GlobalCapital Life Insurance Limited, Testaferrata Street, Ta' Xbiex XBX 1403, Malta.
GlobalCapital Life Insurance Limited (C29086) is authorized by the Malta Financial Services Authority to carry on long term business of insurance under the Insurance Business Act, Cap 403 of the Laws of Malta