Most individuals live 20 years on a pension, will yours be enough?
With the average monthly wage at €1,612, the average public pension amounts to just €750 per month (based on the latest Eurostat statistics, subject to change in the future).
By investing in GlobalCapital’s PENSION Plus, gradually securing peace of mind for your later years is only one of the benefits.
Other benefits include:
- Peace of mind for future finances
- Annual tax credits*
- 30% tax-free lump sum at retirement*
- Investment managed by professionals
- Protection in case of death
- Flexibility in investment contributions
- Fund switch options
* Conditions of eligibility include that the contributor must be minimum 18 years old, tax resident in Malta and tax liability has to exceed the tax credit. Subsidiary Legislation 123.163 which may be subject to change in the future applies.
Want to know more? Download our brochure for more information on our Private Pension plan.
PENSION Plus - Unit Linked Strategies
- The projection of Policy account value is not guaranteed and is based on the assumption that the rate of return is 5% and remains unchanged. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
- Subsidiary Legislation 123.163 which may be subject to change in the future applies.
- The term ‘tax’ refers to current tax legislation which may change in the future.
- Tax treatment depends on your personal circumstances and may be subject to change in the future. For tax advice, please consult your tax advisor.
Conditions of eligibility for tax credits include:
- contributor must be minimum 18 years old
- tax resident in Malta
- tax liability has to exceed the tax credit